JReleaser v0.4.0 has been released!
JReleaser is a tool that streamlines creating releases for [Java] projects. It can create a GitHub/GitLab/Gitea release, while also packaging binaries for Homebrew, Snapcraft, Docker, Chocolatey, Scoop, JBang and, more than that, announces releases to Twitter, SdkMan!, e-mail, Zulip, Discord, Gitter, Slack, Teams, and more.
It's CI friendly and runs on a variety of services.
JReleaser provides a unified model across all supported services and delivers equal user experience on local environments and CI servers.
- adds support for Codeberg and generic git services
- configures Linux (glibc) and Linux (musl) cross-platform Java Runtimes
- supports multiple Dockerfile configurations per distribution
- announces releases to Mastodon & Mattermost
- enables uploading of artifacts to an HTTP server
- improves to checksum calculation and file signing
The website now has searchable docs. 14 different CI/CD setup guides available.
It should come to no surprise that JReleaser can release itself, as witnessed by the v0.4.0 page.
More information about the tool can be found at https://jreleaser.org.